I built this some years before these photos were taken,
if memory serves, after I had just given the fella a good wash
and spruce up for the next round of club
exhibitions and shows.
I decided that a photo call was in order.

Well down to cases.
The kit was complete but the chrome plating
was in a very sorry state on a few parts and
as luck or lack thereof would have it,
they were not small parts either.

The worst was on the armour plates covering the horses hind quarters.

The plating was badly pockmarked and looked
almost like water looks when it beads on an oily surface.

So after a good sanding down and plastic polish
it was time for the foil and appropriate metal foil adhesive.