Yep, 44 inches long, weighing in at about 25lbs and scratch built.
Maybe i'm a glutton for punishment but I couldn't turn down this challenge.
if anything, the plans drawings and math to work out the framework
caused me enough headaches but I gotta admit the finished item was worth the trouble.
Update as of 22/03/09

Came across a very old video cassette tape from an old camcorder
from da WAY back when with footage of the first build of this beastie.
Now this one was different to the one pictured in that the
CM or beak was the first one I tried and it was completely wrong.

So that got binned and the new one I made is the
one you see in the stills.
Also the one in the vid had some gas piping fitted
for the main and bottom engines.
None of the rest I ever built had this.

For those curious to know,
this was airbrush propellant.
Back then you could still get the freon ones unlike
today's type in which the liquid gas is highly flammable so unless you want
a flamethrower, DON'T USE 'EM!

Duly converted to digital, about 8 Meg in size,
lasts about 3 and a half minutes and here it be!
Just give the player a wee bit of time to line it up ;)
Of course if your one of them impatient types
then by all means do the right click and 'Save Target As' HERE
it's possible you may also need the latest Divx codec,
which oddly enough can be downloaded from HERE