I had built a few plank on bulkhead models before but no plank on frame
and certainly not one where the frames and keel
were the only parts in said kit.

So to business, got together all the strip wood,
Mukali I think it was, for the hull planking and set to work.
Temporarily pinning each plank and
letting the glue set as I crept down
each side of the hull from the shear line to the keel.

Once set and dry the whole thing was sanded and a coat of
grain filler applied and rubbed down.
The grain filler went into all the little pinholes and
that simulated the tree nailing nicely.
The hull from stem to stern was about 14 inches.
Once that was completed I installed
the cross beams and laid the decking.