Once the seat was done, it was left aside and on to the fuselage.
The whole thing was checked for gaps and mismatches.
The clamps and tape had done their job and all seams were solid as a rock.
No putty needed so seams duly gone over with file, wet and dry paper,
a small amount of re-scribing, clean up and ready for painting.
This was nearing days end so I went back to the seat, the putty with the able
assistance of a heater was solid enough to take paint so I did exactly that.
Once done with the paintwork (do love them quick drying acrylics) then just added a
seat harness made from self adhesive foil tape, painted and some buckles
cut from scrap plasticard. Simple as that really.